Thursday, August 21, 2014

Chicken Chebureki

I love making these simple, easy, and fast to make Chebureki for lunch. You can fill them with absolutly any type of ground meat and they will taste great but I personally prefer chicken.


I have not yet made the dough from scratch but hoping to learn how to make that in the near future... Not sure if its worth all the hassel as I am not very fond of making any types of dough. But this will work for now. I bought these Fresh Uncooked Tortillas at Costco not sure how much they were but very very worth every penny.


Ingredients:
1 lb. Ground Chicken (I grind mine from chicken tenders at home)
Parsley, chopped just a handfull, to taste
1 small Red Onion, minced
2-3 stalks Green Onion, chopped
1/2 Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together. Top each tortilla as pictured below. I used few tablespoons of Veg Oil and few or Olive Oil but any kind will work. Cook on med for 4-5 min on each side or until well cooked. I do not put too much filling just a thin layer, so it only takes a few minutes on each side to cook thoroughly. 










I like to enjoy mine with Sweet Chili Sauce but will go pretty well with any other favorites you might have. My kids love it with sour cream :)



No comments:

Post a Comment