Sunday, August 17, 2014

Flatbread Breakfast Pizza

So today is a quiet Sunday morning for me. My husband left to work and I wanted something different and something quick for breakfast. I took out my flatbreads and topped them up with my favorite breakfast toppings! Then stuck them in the oven for 8-10 min. And walla, I am now enjoying it as I post. With my nice cup of coffee...

You can find my favorite recipe for flatbread on my previous post.

Step 1 - I drizzeled the flatbread with my favorite Homemade sauce (Olive Oil, Vinegar, Garlic, Ranch Dry seasoning).
Step 2- Next I topped it with my favorite Guyere Cheese.
Step 3- Then come all your favorite goodies. I made mine with Spinach Leafs, Bacon, Roasted red peppers, Red onion and then lastly I plopped the egg right on top of it all.
Step 4- Cook in preheated oven at 450 for about 5-6 min then moved it to lower rack and turned on broil for 2-3 min or until egg is at your preferred consistency. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment