Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Enjoying the last few days of Summer

We are few weeks away from starting school. We are all very excited and anxious to begin this fun second year into homeschooling. I feel like there is still so much I need to learn and figure out what will be working best for the kids this time around. I know I have learned a lot but there's always more to find. We are starting school September 8th this year and I have not gotten my curriculum yet. My classroom is on hold right September 1st is when I will officially step into it and start getting ready I think one week will be enough right? I have planned a few of our group lessons for the first few months and everything prepared so I'm not worried about that! I'm just dreading the classroom organizing part, so Yea I really hope one week will be enough for me! But for now we are enjoying every day of our summer vacation!
Today we went to Lake Lure with the kids. They had a blast! This was our last trip to the lake this year, we could have still went many times considering the amount of summer hot days left but everything closes early here! The lake park closes August 24th and the rest of the fun activities have mostly been closed now since school started and some will be open Saturdays but who wants to go there on Saturday when there is only couple million people stuffed around there like sardines... Yea this is my story for today! Here are a few pictures from our Lake trip 

No comments:

Post a Comment